Staff and students are eligible to install an Otago Polytechnic licensed copy of Office 365 on their personal devices.
1. Open your Office 365 email online
2. Sign in using your Otago Polytechnic email address and password.
3. Click on your profile icon at the top right of the screen.
4. Click on My account in the drop down list.
5. Click on Install Office. Please note that the range of applications differs between Windows and Mac installations.
(If you have an older version of MacOS you may need to look under View apps & devices for previous versions)
7. Follow the prompts to install. This usually take between 10-20 minutes.
8. To activate the software, sign in with your Polytechnic email address and password.
iOS and Android
You can also download Office for iOS and Android devices. Each of the apps need to be downloaded separately from the Play Store/App Store. You then need to sign in with your Polytechnic email to activate the apps.
Contact: Otago Polytechnic Service Desk through case creation.