Welcome to Service.
Service at Otago Polytechnic is a single avenue for all customers to obtain service, no matter what the problem, question or request. A centralised one-stop ‘shop’ where the collective knowledge from all service areas is accessible at any time
In 2016, Our Chief Executive Phil Ker and his Leadership team endorsed the “Enterprise Service” project to be delivered across 2017. The underlying core deliverables were
- A customer must be able to log a case 24/7/365 from any device anywhere in the world.
- A customer should not need to know who to ask for help from.
- A customer should have a transparent method of seeing progress on their cases.
- All service teams will have one organisational service level.
- All service teams will have one set of case priorities that will be clear to the customer.
- All service teams will use NPS for their customer feedback.
- Analytics on the service areas performance will be open and transparent.
The project completed in December 2017, and is in use by 16 service teams across Otago Polytechnic. The solution won the Microsoft award for technology innovation at the 2017 Tertiary ICT Awards.